Monday, June 7, 2010

Tonight

I'm debuting the use of this crazy software on my laptop. It's called f.lux and it basically turns your screen kind of red at night to minimize disruption of your proper circadian rhythms, which abhor blue light after dark. Right now it makes me feel as if I've been punched in the head of bunch of times and my vision has dimmed with all the extra blood filling my brain cavity. So we'll see how that works out.

While I'm on the topic of dimness, take my wife... (rimshot)

While I'm on the topic of dimly lit things I discovered today that Gaylord's in Piedmont is open till midnight. Finally a place where I can spend my evening hours reading and typing away in the light of a softly humming neon sign, like all the movies say crazy city-bound artist types do. It's been kind of a silent dream of mine to find a late-night coffe shop to work and whaddaya know, right in my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment